Link: Small Press of Toronto
Toronto Guqin Society will be connecting with small publishers, musicians, and the public on June 19, 2011 @ 11AM-5PM, in Hart House (University of Toronto) with many other diverse writers and publishers in the Small Press of Toronto Spring Book Fair!
Come in to have a chat with us, listen to some music, and learn more about the activities we do, as well as peruse our publications and discography — the sale of the Standards of the Guqin (book) will be limited, so please leave a reply here to show that you may be interested, so we will stock more!
Our showpieces for sale that day will mainly consist of our two upcoming CD albums, Standards of the Guqin (Audio CD), and Long Yin -Dragon Murmurs- by Yan’an Zhu.
Facts in a list:
- Small Press of Toronto Spring Book Fair!
- Sunday, June 19, 2011, 11AM to 5PM
- Hart House, 7 Hart House Circle, Toronto, ON (room TBA, most likely one of the first floor rooms or Great Hall)
- Standards of the Guqin book will be on display, sales limited
- TorGuqin members’ CDs will be on sale!